Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Do work, son


So, I have been following Jen (bff) St.Clair's blog for quite a while. I have read every post.

One of the things that has been very popular with Jen, Luke (her husband), Mike and me is the television show, Rob & Big. Today, I did a search in Jen's blog for the word 'Rob'. Nothing. I'm not sure how she hasn't blogged about Rob & Big up until this point, so I will take it upon myself to do so...

Recently, I found out that Kathy and Jake Carlisle also enjoy Rob & Big. And today, Claire, my little sister, informed me that she was watching Rob & Big. I'm not really sure why anyone really likes it, but I think it has something to do with its ability to make people laugh uncontrollably. Rob & Big is superfantastic for a few reasons:

1. It makes no sense whatsoever.
2. Mike looks astonishingly like Rob (and I am still in the process of convincing him that he needs to go as Rob for Halloween)
3. This Video

I highly suggest watching every episode. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment