Friday, January 15, 2010

A REALLY good movie

I love great movies. I especially love seeing them for the first time. I love it when they grab you and you feel like you are right there and you laugh and cry and feel every moment. You never want it to end.

And then, when you get the chance to see the movie again, you get excited.

The most recent movie that I saw like that was "Away We Go". I laughed so hard. Mike got it for me for Christmas and we have watched it at least 3 times.

Other movies that fall in that category for me are:
Elf
Wall-E
A Lot Like Love
Pirates of the Caribbean

Now, every time I go to watch a movie, I am always hoping that its going to be one of those great ones. Mike and I are going to see a movie tonight and there are so many great ones to choose from right now. I really want to see Avatar, Sherlock Holmes, Up in the Air, and The Blind Side. I look at the ratings on all of them and they all have phenomenal reviews. We'll see... I will post the result once we get home tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. I only have one word for you....AVATAR!!! It will be the greatest on your list!! We saw Sherlock (gret for rental) and Blind Side (another great rental)...both very good movies but no where near the Avatar level. And you have to see it in the theatre in 3D...what are you waiting for...GO NOW, tonight, I mean it! K

    ReplyDelete